httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <>
Subject http2 + websocket
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2017 10:12:00 GMT
WebSocket fans, if you have not seen it, have a look at:

If you develop on mod_proxy_wstunnel or have some other means, like Graham's mod_wsgi, to
use websockets with Apache, I am all ears if you want to make your module do websockets over

I can implement some special magic sauce to make the described CONNECT on a h2 stream happen
and pass what ever info/negotiation to your module. Fro there you'd need to tell me what else
you need. Websockets are not my speciality. If you find that you need a new hook/meta data/env
vars/functions that mod_http2 can provide I am all ears.

View raw message