httpd-dev mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <>
Subject Tagging 2.4.29 / 2.5.0-{alpha/beta?} today
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 13:19:59 GMT
Is anyone seeing an issue of concern about stability on 2.4.x branch?

Has anyone else looked at Jim's proposed fixes for xcode 9 building
under maintainer mode? A couple-line quick fix to, that
anyone on OS/X should be able to validate in minutes. The same fix
is already present on APR's branches, which I will tag as well.

I'll proceed to tag 2.5.0, and 2.4.29 after a couple hour comment
period, so that the many proposed enhancements can be examined
by alpha testers and our quick adopters of 2.4.28 can be back on track
by early next week. That should simplify getting some of the more
complex patches backported as necessary, or move us forward
in any case.

View raw message