httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.29 as GA
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2017 08:44:36 GMT

Nope, just double clicking Apache.dsw does now not create the xml
solution.  And without xml solution  httpd does not build (httpd
regression).

When I revert the Apache.dsw changes all fine, no headache and is not
complicated at all here.

I do not care where expat is located.

And cmake is not my way to go, still not getting a complete build
(please  do not start the discussion cmake vs .dsp again, the cmake
quircks/limitations  are pointed out several times).

Ps.
For my personal use, when apr-util 1.6.1 is GA I revert also there the
expat related changes, till all is settled.