httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1813167 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES modules/proxy/mod_proxy.c modules/proxy/mod_proxy_balancer.c
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2017 21:58:11 GMT
As you said, the external representation as a float is syntactic sugar.
But the patch breaks that. Someone enters in, for example, 2.50
and what's displayed in 250, instead of 2.50.

Since all this is normalized by how ldfactor is USED, the algos
still work, but are now more granular, which is what we wanted.