httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.28 as GA
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 23:40:33 GMT
An update concerning the sporadic proxy test failures for prefork on
Solaris that I observed:

These are a bit difficult to nail down, because running only the proxy
tests does not fail. One has to run a relatively big part of the test
suite to have a chance of triggering the problem during the proxy test.
I can reproduce in about 50% of the test runs.

Currently I have the impression, that the problem only happens with apr
1.6.x (in about 50% of the test runs), but never with apr 1.5.x. Whether
I use apu 1.5.x or apu 1.6.x does not seem to matter.

So I need to dig deeper, what behavioral changes are expected between
apr 1.5.x and 1.6.x especially on Solaris (and which only matter for
prefork).

Still IMHO not a show-stopper but of course worth fixing.

Regards,

Rainer