httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject mod_md 1.9.7 with 2.4.28
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 09:57:33 GMT

Reading at Git:

When building against 2.4.x, one probably needs to configure without
--enable-werror,
 since there were some warnings fixed in Apache httpd trunk.Removed
obsolete function from interface to mod_ssl. Module now requires at
least mod_ssl
 patch v4 in place.

Trunk is mentioned there, so does mod_md 1.9.7 and mod_ssl patched V5
work with httpd 2.4.28 ?

Btw.

Using mod_md now for quite some time on Windows, it does the job fine.

Missing that I can run a script  after renewing, for example following
directives:

  # never = do not do it yourself, but run notifications
  Restart never | auto
  # run a script when restart is requested or performed
  RestartRequestNotification <path to exec given type+reason as arg>
  RestartNotification <path to exec given type+reason as arg>

The I can use a scipt mod_md.bat which contains for example:

mailsend.exe .......
net stop Apache
net start Apache

xcopy ...chain.pem to mail server /Y