httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Time for 2.4.28 ?
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2017 13:05:25 GMT
I'll do a T&R on Monday then... This give as the weekend, just
in case.

> On Sep 23, 2017, at 7:39 AM, Yann Ylavic <ylavic.dev@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 7:52 PM, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 1:25 PM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:
>>> We can wait. No reason to rush if we can hold off for a bit
>>> and ensure that 2.4.28 is as ready to go as possible.
>> 
>> Since the C-L issue is not a (recent) regression, I would just as well
>> bank the aging CVE fix now with a release rather than waiting for a
>> potentially destabilizing change.
> 
> +1


Mime
View raw message