httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Champion <champio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trunk-md merge pending
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 15:00:34 GMT
On 08/08/2017 07:19 AM, Stefan Eissing wrote:
> PS. @Jchampion: I am not sure how to best merge the unit test cases
> into httpd. They need to be optional, tied to the availability of
> mod_md and I do not know how to do that.

I need to solve this problem for another module as well (mod_auth_digest
has a regression unit test case), but I haven't decided how to tackle it
yet.

> PPS. Another nit: mod_md also builds an executable, currently named
> a2md. I thought about putting it in support/, but since this depends
> upon the optional mod_md, it is more natural in modules/md, I
> thought.

I don't think having an optional support executable would be a bad
thing. That said, I don't have strong opinions either way.

FYI I'll be somewhat inactive here on dev@ for a couple of weeks as I
adjust to a new job, so don't be afraid to ping me multiple times if you
need me. :D

--Jacob