httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1804671 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/md/mod_md_config.c
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2017 11:18:57 GMT

Already requested in Git issue #17 :

On Windows: A script to sent an email,  kill zombie processes (needed
now on Win), copy  e.g. cert's to mail servers etc.

Btw.
There there is at moment no restart in mod-md code for Windows, maybe
a dev has a solution (Maybe Bill) ?

In mod_md_os.c now:

#ifdef WIN32
apr_status_t md_server_graceful(apr_pool_t *p, server_rec *s)
{
    return APR_ENOTIMPL;
}
 #else
apr_status_t md_server_graceful(apr_pool_t *p, server_rec *s)
{
    apr_status_t rv;
    rv = (kill(getppid(), AP_SIG_GRACEFUL) < 0)? APR_ENOTIMPL :
APR_SUCCESS;
    ap_log_error(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_TRACE1, errno, NULL, "sent signal
to parent");
    return rv;
}
endif