httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: mod_md
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 15:31:13 GMT

Good news mod_md on Windows.

After quite some struggling with Stefan, he managed to get lots of my
reported Windows issues solved.

Copy from post at Git:

One source tree is much better, and a2md in modules is no problem for
me (more or less it belongs in support). You renamed also some files.

Building 0.6.0  all fine.

Now it configures a certificate, although it is not a valid
certificate,  I can browse https with it, you can try
https://www.vosadministraties.nl/ The certificate says: Issued by:
Fake LE Intermediate X1.

Runs on the https://www.apachelounge.com/ production server which has
more (vhost)domains with  valid certificates.

Config:
 LoadModule watchdog_module modules/mod_watchdog.so
 LoadModule md_module modules/mod_md.so
 ManagedDomain vosadministraties.nl www.vosadministraties.nl
And the vhosts:
< VirtualHost *:443>
 ServerName ........
 ServerAlias ........
 SSLEngine on
 SSLCertificateFile conf/apachelounge.com-chain.pem
 SSLCertificateKeyFile conf/apachelounge.com-key.pem
< /VirtualHost>
< VirtualHost *:443>
 ServerName www.vosadministraties.nl
 ServerAlias vosadministraties.nl
 SSLEngine on
< /VirtualHost>

Log:
 [md:info] [pid 11524:tid 448] AH: vosadministraties.nl: staged set
activated
 [md:info] [pid 11524:tid 448] AH: mod_md (v0.6.0-git),
initializing...
 [ssl:info] [pid 11524:tid 448] AH01914: Configuring server
www.vosadministraties.nl:443 for SSL protocol
 [ssl:info] [pid 11524:tid 448] AH02568: Certificate and private key
www.vosadministraties.nl:443:0 configured from
D:/servers/apacheS/md/domains/vosadministraties.nl/cert.pem and
D:/servers/apacheS/md/domains/vosadministraties.nl/pkey.pem