httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Champion <champio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSLPolicy
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 19:05:44 GMT
On 08/04/2017 04:38 AM, Luca Toscano wrote:
> I agree that mod_macro is flexible enough to improve the reusability of
> httpd's configuration, but I don't think that the goals that Stefan has
> in mind are satisfiable with your proposed solution.

If we find ourselves doing more of this syntactic sugar stuff --
grouping related directives into meta-directives -- I think it'd be nice
to extend mod_macro to the point that we can build those meta-directives
using its functionality directly, and then fold that into core.

For now, though, I'm ++1 to Stefan's concept. We can see how much
extra/duplicate code there is and try to refactor it up as we go.

--Jacob