httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jacob Champion <champio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.4.27 T&R ... holding off
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 15:50:47 GMT
On 07/06/2017 08:13 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Due to the questions around lua and apr_table and the
> change regarding http2 and prefork, doing a T&R of 2.4.27
> right now does not seem prudent. I am holding off until
> we determine what to do about both "issues"

IMO we are good to go with mod_lua. CHANGES has been updated to point 
out the compatibility break for clients.

--Jacob

Mime
View raw message