httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Browder <tom.brow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_md
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2017 16:02:48 GMT
On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 07:00 Stefan Eissing <stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de>
wrote:

> Hey,
>
> the alpha version for Let's Encrypt (ACME) support for httpd can be found
> here: https://github.com/icing/mod_md
>
> I'd like to get early feedback and stabilize a tad more before bringing
> this into Apache trunk. It also contains a small patch for mod_ssl which
> people should get comfortable about. Or not. Maybe there is a better
> approach.
>
> Anyways, looking forward to feedback.

Stefan, I look forward to using this mod.  I hope it can be incorporated
into a release soon.

Have you thought about incorporating the cert update method through a
cooperating DNS server (can't think of the tecnical name)?

Thanks for this exciting announcement and the work you are doing.

With warmest regards,

-Tom