httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Champion <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1803072 - /httpd/site/trunk/content/security/
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 20:30:00 GMT
> Yup, thanks for the follow-up!  Site is updated and links to
> security_vuln24.html#CVE-2017-xxxx will now resolve to a sensible
> place on our vuln lists.

Thanks for this addition; it's already made navigation much easier for me.

Firefox was complaining about the <a/> anchor, and it looks like HTML5
has deprecated that construct entirely, so I followed up with r1803232.
 From what I can see, the "new" technique is supported even by much older
browsers, but I want to make sure it still works for you before pushing
it live.

View raw message