httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Champion <champio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_proxy_fcgi and flush
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 21:50:31 GMT
On 07/06/2017 08:25 PM, Helmut K. C. Tessarek wrote:
> On 2017-07-06 14:54, Jacob Champion wrote:
>> It probably makes sense to work on a nonblocking architecture for
>> proxied responses in general.
>
> I'm not familiar with that particular code, but would be interested in
> looking into it. Does anybody volunteer as a mentor?

I'm probably not the person you're looking for; I don't know the
mod_proxy code very well. You may find that my root cause analysis is
completely incorrect. But, if you'd like to bounce ideas off me, go for
it. (As Luca already knows, I can be a little sporadic when it comes to
this sort of thing. Fair warning! :) )

#httpd-dev on Freenode is also a place -- very quiet, usually, but I try
to be there when I can.

--Jacob