httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Champion <champio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1782209 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 16:47:29 GMT
On 06/20/2017 09:07 AM, Jacob Champion wrote:
> Can we do a quick fixup and reroll before it's too late?

And... what *is* the fixup?

It looks like the logic here -- where we start at the end of SCRIPT_NAME
(or the beginning of PATH_INFO) and work backwards -- is designed to
stop at the first directory separator no matter what, which I completely
missed in my review. It needs to stop wherever the "URL" part of the
path ends and the "filesystem" part of the path begins.

I think. Still trying to context switch back three months.

--Jacob