httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Champion <champio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1800306 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES modules/mappers/mod_actions.c modules/proxy/mod_proxy_fcgi.c
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 18:40:00 GMT
On 06/30/2017 08:41 AM, Jacob Champion wrote:
> On 06/30/2017 08:37 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> Well, in 2.4.26 is WAS/IS an entry in notes available to modules
>
> Well... hm. I guess that's a valid point. My preference is still to
> remove it since it's undocumented, but if anyone else would like to see
> it back in, I'm fine with that.

After mulling it over a bit... I think you've convinced me, Jim. I would
probably die of shame if someone started using that note in 2.4.26 and
my "final patch" just extended the regression train. ;P

As far as I can tell it has no downsides, so my only request is that we
add it to CHANGES (or some documentation, somewhere) and get a test in
place before it goes back in. I may be able to get to that later this
afternoon.

--Jacob