httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Noel Butler <noel.but...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: WatchdogInterval
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 02:33:14 GMT
On 21/06/2017 22:19, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> This is weird... At least on my system, if I set WatchdogInterval
> to *anything*, httpd will refuse to start up. Even if I set it
> to the default. It's like the mere existence of the directive
> in the config file is enough to stop it.
>
> WTF?

I don't use it Jim, but ... enabling it on dev box confirms your finding

wont start, trace is

0596 write(2, "AH00526: Syntax error on line 42 "..., 71) = 71
10596 write(2, "Duplicate WatchdogInterval direct"..., 54) = 54

--
Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/