httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject FastCGI env-vars
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 16:43:09 GMT
In any case, I think HEAD of the perl test framework is finally in
shape to test and catch expectations regarding how we
handle FCGI env-vars, both in "generic" situations as well
as how php-fpm sees/expects them. At least, the current
rev "passes" all tests based on my assumptions on what
those expected values should be (based on my reading of
the RFCs and the examples given in the various PRs)...

Currently we test FastCGI as implemented in Perl, php-fpm
using Location and Action/Handler, and php-fpm with "standard"
ProxyPass.

We have room for corrections and/or more tests :)