httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
Subject Re: The drive for 2.4.26
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 08:39:38 GMT
Proposed the patch as fix, since we did not see the behaviour pop up again over the last days
at Steffen's system.

I assume the RTC is in place now.

-Stefan

> Am 06.06.2017 um 09:26 schrieb Stefan Eissing <stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de>:
>
> I made a patch on Friday evening for Steffen's system where the behaviour happens. Hope
to hear back from him today.

> -Stefan
>
>> Am 06.06.2017 um 03:12 schrieb Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com>:
>>
>> On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 9:12 AM, Stefan Eissing
>> <stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de> wrote:
>>> I have one report of a CPU busy loop that seems to only happen on the last 3
changes in mod_http2. Steffen is currently testing if a feature disable solves the problem
and thus points to the cause. I hope to hear from him tomorrow sometime during the day if
that addresses the issue or not.