httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Moradhassel, Kavian" <kmora...@ciena.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r1782209 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 18:29:40 GMT
Thanks!  That’s exactly the kind of ballpark I was hoping to hear. ☺


From: William A Rowe Jr [mailto:wrowe@rowe-clan.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 1:15 PM
To: httpd <dev@httpd.apache.org>
Subject: RE: svn commit: r1782209 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS



On Jun 27, 2017 12:08 PM, "Moradhassel, Kavian" <kmoradha@ciena.com<mailto:kmoradha@ciena.com>>
wrote:
Did this discussion result in a decision to provide a fix for the bug in 2.4.26 and plan for
a 2.4.27 soon?  I'm wondering if I should be waiting for a 2.4.27 in the next handful of weeks,
or if I should just accept that 2.4.26 has a bug that we need to work around...

We don't generally try to predict our release schedule, when it's baked we publish a release.

But Jim and Jacob are furiously updating the test framework as you were asking your question,
so I'm guessing the group will be working to release this fix just as soon as it is agreed
upon, within a week or few.

Mime
View raw message