httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Perkins <jacob.perk...@cpanel.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1782209 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 16:47:51 GMT
This patch has fixed the issues for us. Do you feel this is a production worthy patch, or will
there be more movement on it?

—
Jacob Perkins
Product Owner
cPanel Inc.

jacob.perkins@cpanel.net <mailto:jacob.perkins@cpanel.net>
Office:  713-529-0800 x 4046
Cell:  713-560-8655

> On Jun 20, 2017, at 4:19 PM, Jacob Champion <champion.p@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 06/20/2017 01:35 PM, Jacob Champion wrote:
>> What requests and server config did you use with this test setup?
>
> Here's why I'm asking: if I were to propose the attached patch for backport, what is
the test case that *should* fail but doesn't? (proxy_fcgi.t passes, no problem.) And once
we get that test case, can we show that it actually addresses a valid PHP-FPM use case, or
is it a feature without a user?