httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Ruggeri <drugg...@primary.net>
Subject An ask for eyes on proposal
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 17:30:00 GMT
Hi, all;
   With the proposal to T&R set for Monday, I wanted to draw attention to the PROXY protocol
proposal in STATUS. Just hoping for a quick review. I know it appears to be a large change,
but as I worked through the feedback, ten of the commits effectively got coded out. What we
are left with is essentially just the donated code + safety around IPv6 + the ability to designate
subnets that do not get PROXY processing.

   This code has been around a while and I think it would be nice if we could incorporate
the donated code in the first release since being donated.

Cheers
--
Daniel Ruggeri