httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Champion <>
Subject Re: buildbot failure in on httpd-trunk
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 18:58:49 GMT
On 06/22/2017 02:00 AM, Stefan Eissing wrote:
> However, running 'make depend' on my dev checkout with a custm --prefix and libs in that
prefix location gives errors such as
> /Users/sei/projects/httpd/trunk/modules/filters/mod_xml2enc.c:27:10: fatal error:
>        'libxml/encoding.h' file not found
> #include <libxml/encoding.h>
> So, just adding depend to the dependencies will not work for all of us.

Hmm. If I get some spare cycles, I can see if I can switch us to a more
precise dependency generation system.

For now, the nightly-clean autobuilds will catch issues like this. I'm
not sure I want to add `make depend` to the buildbot yet without testing
its failure modes, and for now the autobuild behavior is good enough, if

View raw message