httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Champion <champio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1800307 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 15:34:51 GMT
On 06/30/2017 08:10 AM, William A Rowe Jr wrote:
> -1 on showstopper. It's a bug, no security implications, cope with it.
>
> Thousands of bugs pass through STATUS, what makes yours special?

It's a reinstatement of my previous 2.4.26 showstopper, which got no
objections, was unaddressed by the proposed patch for it, and is finally
addressed with this patch.

We've busted people three releases in a row, and we already have emails
on the list asking if we're going to fix it next release, or if those
affected need to hardwire workarounds into their stacks, which is
exactly what we don't want. My showstopper stands unless more PMC
members object, in which case I will retract it.

--Jacob