httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From William A Rowe Jr <>
Subject Re: The drive for 2.4.26
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 18:26:43 GMT
The suggestion is to push out any 2.4 release indefinately for an
experimental feature which is promoted in another thread for promotion
to a GA designation?

Just a sanity check of my sense of irony :)

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 6:59 AM, Jim Jagielski <> wrote:
> I think we should wait on a T&R to resolve this issue...
>> On May 30, 2017, at 9:12 AM, Stefan Eissing <>
>> I have one report of a CPU busy loop that seems to only happen on the last 3 changes
in mod_http2. Steffen is currently testing if a feature disable solves the problem and thus
points to the cause. I hope to hear from him tomorrow sometime during the day if that addresses
the issue or not.

View raw message