httpd-dev mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: SSL and Usability and Safety
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 18:48:00 GMT
On May 2, 2017 12:57 PM, "Jacob Champion" <champion.p@gmail.com> wrote:

On 05/02/2017 10:32 AM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

> c) would be the best, but a) IMHO would be acceptable since overwriting is
> for the more advanced users anyway and they
> can be told to do stuff in the correct order.

+1 to both points.

(Our conflict-merging logic in the configuration is not very consistent
across directives at the moment, so maybe this would be a good excuse to
have some conversations about that too?)

Are you referring to mod_ssl or a number of modules? If we find such
things, 2.next is our chance to correct any and all unexpected merge
behaviors.