httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Browder <tom.brow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: APr Utils and PostgreSQL
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 15:53:49 GMT
On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 10:11 AM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@thelounge.net> wrote:

> Am 07.04.2017 um 17:06 schrieb Tom Browder:
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 09:53 Jordan Gigov <coladict@gmail.com
>> <mailto:coladict@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     The =DIR parameter is optional. If you have the libpq-dev package
>>     installed, it should find it automatically.
>>
>> I do have the dev package installed, but it didn't find it.  In the
>> interim, would creating a pkg-config pc file and pointing DIR at it work?
>

> http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise
>
> why don't you tell in your first post relevant informations?
>
> * exact os version
> * installed packages
> * complete ./configure line
> * complete output of ./configure

Okay.

> "I do have the dev package installed" 4 posts later - seriously?

Well, mea culpa, but I didn't think of it since it's so basic, sorry.

Packages  with postgresql in their name:

$ aptitude search postgres | grep ^i
i A postgresql-client-common        - manager for multiple PostgreSQL client ver
i A postgresql-common               - PostgreSQL database-cluster manager
i A postgresql-server-dev-9.4       - development files for PostgreSQL 9.4 serve
i   postgresql-server-dev-all       - extension build tool for multiple PostgreS

$ uname -a
Linux dedi2 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.39-1+deb8u2 (2017-03-07)
x86_64 GNU/Linux

$ cat .apache-config.sh
SSLDIR=/opt/openssl
export LDFLAGS="-Wl,-rpath,${SSLDIR}/lib"
$SRCDIR/configure                          \
    --prefix=/usr/local/apache2            \
\
    --enable-ssl                           \
    --enable-ssl-staticlib-deps            \
    --enable-mods-static=ssl               \
    --with-ssl=${SSLDIR}                   \
\
    --enable-mods-shared=reallyall         \
    --with-perl                            \
\
    --with-included-apr                    \
    --with-pgsql                           \
    --with-sqlite3                         \
\
    --with-python                          \
    --with-lua=/usr                        \
    --enable-layout=Apache                 \
    --with-pcre=/usr/local/bin/pcre-config \
    --without-ldap                         \
    --enable-session-crypto                \
    --enable-session \
    --with-crypto                \
    --with-openssl=${SSLDIR}

See output of configure at github gist: