httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Browder <tom.brow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: APr Utils and PostgreSQL
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 19:04:08 GMT
On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 10:36 Nick Kew <niq@apache.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 2017-04-07 at 08:28 -0500, Tom Browder wrote:
> > I am trying to get the pqsql lib built and cannot get the config
> > option correct.  The help says:
>
> OK, I read your mail (as I do most mail) on Debian, and I have
> their standard -dev package installed via aptitude.
> So I tested a new build, and a simple --with-pgsql worked for me:
> after make, I have the driver.  If it had not worked, that would
> be a bug, and we'd want to know about it!
>
> Since you're asking on the httpd list, is it possible you're
> mixing httpd/apr/apu builds, and not actually reconfiguring apu
> when you specify your options?

Thats possible, Nick, and the presence of the old libs probably didn't
help.  And I may also have used a munged config script during all my
changes.

Now that my server is up and running (with sqlite directives now working),
I will try rebuilding (but not installing) with apr and apr-util just to
ensure it works.

Thanks.

-Tom