httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Abfalterer, Armin" <Armin.Abfalte...@united-security-providers.ch>
Subject ProxyWebsocketIdleTimeout no log message
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 07:02:57 GMT
Hi,

testing mod_proxy_wstunnel from trunk I encountered a connection close on client-side due
to an idle timeout. I needed some time to identify the problem as there was no log message
written. Also the status code 200 in the access_log was misleading.

Studying the code I now understand why mod_proxy_wstunnel never returns with HTTP_REQUEST_TIMEOUT
(<Avoid sending error pages down an upgraded connection>). However, I think the module
should at least write a log entry (e.g. level info) upon connection terminations.

Cheers,

Armin