httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Champion <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1707087 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/debugging/mod_bucketeer.c
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 20:50:59 GMT
On 04/27/2017 02:46 AM, Yann Ylavic wrote:
> Jacob, does it work better?

Unfortunately not; now we have crashes in mod_case_filter.

If you're having trouble reproducing a crash, try using an APR with pool
debugging enabled. The poisoned-on-free memory is showing up really nicely.

I ask again, though... ;D

...why does the EOR bucket have memory ownership of a request_rec,
especially when its lifetime is not well defined? And why have we put
business logic into a finalizer? This is ringing all of my memory
management alarm bells.

View raw message