httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems using Apache::Test on Debian (and Ubuntu)
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 21:54:08 GMT
On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 4:23 PM, Sam Tregar <sam@tregar.com> wrote:
> I'm not totally clear on who's maintaining Apache::Test.  If you are the
> maintainer, can you say whether you'll take my patch to get the module
> working on Debian and Ubuntu?  If not, what changes would you need to take
> it?

I think several of the responders can write to Apache::Test. But IMO
the original patch ITT is not suitable, it duplicates a bunch of
environment variables that are debian-specific. Does the framework
work for you pass -httpd pointing to apachectl as in my previous post?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com