httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems using Apache::Test on Debian (and Ubuntu)
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 16:17:57 GMT
On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 10:32 AM, William A Rowe Jr <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> It seems we should have the framework process the bin/envvars (in the normal
> path,  or /etc/apache2 in this case)... but that should be based on
> retrieving the
> pathname of bin/envvars from apxs, and apxs doesn't have this info (it also does
> not have two distinct entitites for the progname and config file name, requiring
> that both be overridden if the progname is changed.)

Having a bit of trouble sorting out these two, but they don't seem to
affect the conf filename

Apache-Test/lib/Apache/TestConfig.pm
  httpd           => 'server to use for testing (default is $bindir/httpd)',
  target          => 'name of server binary (default is apxs -q TARGET)',

e.g. this works for me:

perl Makefile.PL  -apxs ~/SRC/httpd-trunk/built/bin/apxs -httpd
~/SRC/httpd-trunk/built/bin/apachectl

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com