httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: listener buckets regressions
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 09:21:03 GMT
On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 9:48 AM, Yann Ylavic <ylavic.dev@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 2:38 PM, Yann Ylavic <ylavic.dev@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 10:29 AM, Joe Orton <jorton@redhat.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Such a config then leaks fds across reloads:
>>>
>>> $ ss -ntlp | grep :8025 | wc -l
>>> 8
>>> $ ./bin/apachectl graceful
>>> $ ss -ntlp | grep :8025 | wc -l
>>> 10
>>> $ ./bin/apachectl graceful
>>> $ ss -ntlp | grep :8025 | wc -l
>>> 12
>>>
>>> Maybe somebody familiar with the code can understand why.
>>
>> Will try...
>
> Fixed in r1789061, and proposed for backport to 2.4.x.

Actually I've just reverted r1789061 because it can't fix anything.
I can't reproduce the leak in 2.4.x (even before r1777923), I thought
it was the duplicated listeners that were not cleaned up on restart
but in fact they are created on pconf so they ought to be...

Any special configuration (or directive change before graceful
restart) for the above test?
Could you please share the same output w/o "| wc -l"?