httpd-dev mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Problems using Apache::Test on Debian (and Ubuntu)
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 22:26:30 GMT
On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 3:23 PM, Sam Tregar <sam@tregar.com> wrote:
> I'm not totally clear on who's maintaining Apache::Test.
>
> If not, what changes would you need to take it?

Refer back to my earlier comments. There is very little chance that any
specific vendor deviations will be accommodated at the ASF. Once broken
without community consensus, the vendor owns their choices. That said...

There's a very good chance that making variable lookup more abstract
in a way that allows all builders to inform Apache::Test and all other
consumers of specific resources (through apachectl, apxs and similar)
will be readily accepted. Please look at Eric's answer for a next step.

In answer to your root question, Apache::Test is under the perl.apache.org
PMC's domain.