httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Tregar <...@tregar.com>
Subject Re: Problems using Apache::Test on Debian (and Ubuntu)
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2017 23:27:00 GMT
I have attached a patch for this issue and a few others I found while
trying to run tests on recent Debian and Ubuntu servers.  Please let me
know if you have any questions.

Part of this patch came from this Debian patch that seemingly hasn't gotten
back into the main distro:

https://sources.debian.net/patches/libapache2-mod-perl2/2.0.9~1624218-2%2Bdeb8u1/030-apxs-no-prefix.patch/

Sam