httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Champion <champio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1782209 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 21:37:02 GMT
On 02/08/2017 01:32 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> I am confused then... what else are you proposing? Eric's envar fix allows
> for people to basically adjust at their whim. What else is needed??

In my view, nothing else is needed. We revert my changes (and the
followup query string modification) in 2.4.x, and backport Eric's envvar
directive by itself to make up for it.

We can sit on other SCRIPT_FILENAME changes, and the Backend directive,
in trunk until PHP wants to sit down with us to decide what
SCRIPT_FILENAME actually means to FPM.

--Jacob