httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Toscano <toscano.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Topic for discussion... 2.4.26
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 10:06:47 GMT
My personal wishlist:

1) Openssl 1.1.x support, a lot of people are asking for it in various
support channels and it seems important to catch up with others project
that already support it :)

2) Yann's work on mpm-event to remove the unnecessary 100ms of polling even
when idling. I am really looking forward to see this patch on 2.4.x, but it
might need more testing on platform different from Linux.

3) New mod_http2 features from Stefan to fix recent issues reported in dev@

4) mod_proxy_fcgi rework from Jim, Jacob and Eric.

Luca