httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject AW: httpd 2.4.25, mpm_event, ssl: segfaults
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 10:20:54 GMT

Just for clarification: If you placed EnableMMap on in your test configuration you also put
EnableSendfile off in your configuration, correct? Just putting in EnableMMap on does not
automatically
cause EnableSendfile set to off. I know that at least on trunk EnableSendfile on is no longer
the default.

Regards

Rüdigef