httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Champion <champio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1707087 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/debugging/mod_bucketeer.c
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 21:21:49 GMT
On 02/14/2017 05:02 AM, Yann Ylavic wrote:
> The previous test (mod_include) does use mod_bucketeer (including with
> subrequests), possibly some remaining buckets (EOR?) from there
> somewhere in the stack (core or some downstream filter's f->bb)?
> That'd be very wrong too (but I can't see something like that with
> gdb, though)...

Ah, it does seem to be related to mod_include, not mod_info. If I run
the mod_include tests followed by mod_lua tests, the mod_lua tests
report a segfault halfway through...

The crash looks like it's actually coming from a mod_include connection
that, for some reason, takes a very long time to complete.
mod_reqtimeout is also involved in the stack.

> Admittedly bucketeer_out_filter() is not very nice because it does not
> "consume" its given brigade (nor does default_handler() clear it
> afterward), but that shouldn't be an issue since anyway nothing should
> use them once the request is destroyed.
>
> Do you have a backtrace of the crash (and/or a breakpoint in
> bucketeer_out_filter() for the test)?

Attached.

--Jacob