httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Champion <champio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1782209 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 19:49:01 GMT
On 02/08/2017 11:32 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> It does it automatically requiring no config-file changes
> to the end user.

Anyone picking up the SCRIPT_FILENAME change (which was my change that
started this whole mess) still has to change their backend type
manually, so I'm not convinced.

But reverting to previous behavior *is* an automatic fix, since we know
PHP-FPM already performs its fixups. Then people can manually edit
SCRIPT_FILENAME if needed until we get our act together alongside PHP.
We don't even have to ship the Backend directive until we're sure that's
the direction we want to go.

--Jacob