httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [2.2 PATCH] fix HttpProtocolOptions (etc) merging
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 16:16:00 GMT
On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 12:38:30PM -0500, Eric Covener wrote:
> +1
>
> On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 12:37 PM, William A Rowe Jr <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> > Great catch; +1 to commit to 2.2.x and
> > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x-merge-http-strict/
> > branches.
> >
> > And thanks for adding the breadcrumb for the next sucker to miss this :-O

Thanks for the reviews.

2.2.x => http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1783440&view=rev
2.2.x-merge-strict => http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1783441&view=rev

FYI, since I've seen people thinking seriously about test suites, this
kind of issue is impossible to test comprehensively with the current
test framework. We really need to spin up httpd multiple times with
different configurations, to test different combinations of global to
vhost merges with default vs non-default options.

(If there is some way to do that with the current test suite, I'd be
interested to hear anyway.)

Regads, Joe