httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <>
Subject Re: Topic for discussion... 2.4.26
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 09:12:39 GMT
Also interested in the state of the openssl 1.1.0 support. Having it in the next release would
be great. OpenSSL has promised TLS 1.3 beginning of April as a drop in against the 1.1.0 ABI
- which remains to be seem if that works, but would be nice to be ready for it.

> Am 17.02.2017 um 00:46 schrieb William A Rowe Jr <>:
> With the passing of OpenSSL 1.0.1, is OpenSSL 1.1.0 on our radar for the next release?
> I'm not clear how that merge branch is intended to be used, I'm don't understand whether
we propose to adopt every feature and API change commit to modules/ssl/* - and why it has
been rebased, unless we intend to svn cp the resulting tree on top of modules/ssl/.
> I'm set up to review it against 1.1.0, if I understood how that branch would be applied.
> On Feb 16, 2017 11:25 AM, "Jim Jagielski" <> wrote:
> Would be nice, I think, to start discussion on a T&R of 2.4.26 and
> to open the doors to who wants to RM. Note, that if *nobody*
> offers to RM, I will... and no matter what, I offer to help
> whoever wishes to RM.

Stefan Eissing

<green/>bytes GmbH
Hafenstrasse 16