httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Champion <champio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Summary: Broken FastCGI with httpd
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 23:13:16 GMT
On 01/26/2017 10:59 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> We can easily handle generic FCGI expectations via the script that
> Eric referred to... what's harder is that PHP does it's own
> adjustments of what we send.

Right, there are tests for our CGI compliance in general (PR 51517) and
then there are integration tests for PHP-FPM in particular. We can do
both if we want.

> Ideally, I'd like for us to stop sending PHP-FPM that whole
> proxy:fcgi: stuff (ie, remove that prefix) and focus on just
> sending the "right" values for:
>
>  SCRIPT_FILENAME
>  SCRIPT_NAME
>  PATH_INFO
>  PATH_TRANSLATED
>  QUERY_STRING

+1 (just not for 2.4.26, per my OP in the thread -- there is no way I
can find around the current PHP-FPM "fixups" without
compatibility-breaking behavior).

--Jacob