httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject ACC field in server-status
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 23:38:34 GMT
I have been staring at some different /server-status output lately and
notice that the last two fields in ACC are always the same, even
though one is supposed to be connections by slot and the other
connections by process.

> Number of accesses this connection / this child / this slot

mod_status is fishing both out of a ws_record, and ap_increment_counts
doesn't seem to go outside of ws_record either to increment anything.

Putting aside what connections-per-slot even would mean for event,
does anyone recall how/why things are the way they are?  Even a 1.3 /
preform-ism wouldn't explain this child / this slot.

I'm not sure if there's much value in either 'C' field of ACC. I could
see value in the per-process total, but this is the value we're not
actually displaying -- and it's silly to list it in every slot for the
process.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com