httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_http2 and Frequent wake-ups for mpm_event
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 13:22:49 GMT
On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 10:02 AM, Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG
<s.priebe@profihost.ag> wrote:

> Am 23.01.2017 um 23:42 schrieb Yann Ylavic:
>> On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 11:37 PM, Yann Ylavic <ylavic.dev@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Stefan,

(parent) pool cleanups and is therefore more deterministic than before. The only explicit
destroy is done on finished streams and slave connections no longer used. When the master
conn disappears, all is deallocated as the force wills it.

>>> I wonder if the attached patch makes sense.
>>> If beam_{recv,send}_cleanup() are to be executed on (parent) pool
>>> destroy, there will be before beam_cleanup() itelf (which also calls
>>> beam_send_cleanup() explicitly), so it should avoid potential a double
>>> cleanup in this case.
>>>
>>> WDYT?
>>
>> Please ignore the last (garbage) hunk.
>
> last garbage hunk?
>
> This one?

Yes, this change is not necessary/suitable.