httpd-dev mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [proposed] 2.4 Maintenance SIG
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 03:58:34 GMT
On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 7:52 PM, Noel Butler <noel.butler@ausics.net> wrote:

> Perhaps the only person who wont bend over and take it up the arse like
> some people here expect, if I have an opinion, i'll voice it

Noel, your immediately prior post was an interesting example, although I
fail
to see how that particular example applies. When a project is dysfunctional
in multiple aspects, it is easy to pin the tail on the donkey of your
personally
most aggravating aspect.

This specif post was not welcome, helpful, nor productive.

You may want to press pause on sharing your voice for the time being, until
you find a way to express it in a more useful manner? Shouting doesn't help,
nor do expletives. If you need to be reminded again, our chair will take
care
of executing the unsubscribe function.