httpd-dev mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: 2.2 needs a reviewer for http strict backport ...
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 21:24:35 GMT
On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 3:03 AM, Yann Ylavic <ylavic.dev@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 3:02 AM, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> 2.2 running clean under test suite for me on Linux.
>
> Same here, thanks Eric for backporting.
>
> PS: I had to apply the OPENSSL_NO_SSL3 patch for my debian
> (libssl-1.0.2) to compile.
>     One more vote please ;)
> PPS: The other (annoying) gcc warnings fix patches are welcome too :)

So I'm currently running regressions against all of the proposed backports,
including proxy / ssl bug fixes, given that SNI is very widely deployed now,
and SSL3 is now super-discouraged. Good set of proposals, Yann - thanks.

A few proxy bug fixes still need one more reviewer to be accepted.
I'll backport all which are accepted, and unless anyone raises an issue,
will move ahead with a tag tomorrow (Friday) to kick off a 2.2.32 release
vote.