httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: JSON for mod_status
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 18:33:38 GMT
It all depends on what Bill decides regarding mod_bmx and if
it is something we intent to backport to 2.4.x

Still not sure on how to *use* BMX, or how other modules
"hook in" (right now we have several modules hook into
mod_status so the "how" is well known and documented), so
I would require some sort of docs in addition to the actual
code, of course.