httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Summary: Broken FastCGI with httpd
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 14:43:35 GMT
It seems to me that SCRIPT_FILENAME is the key w/ PHP-FPM, but
I could be wrong.

Also, the fact that different methods of invoking FCGI result
in different vars, at 1st blush, doesn't seem "incorrect"
assuming that each difference makes some sense, in a way.

Finally, I think that instead of trying to address these in
the various proxy modules/submodules, etc, we should do so
in util_script.c instead. One central place where we "canonically"
set these params, and handle the different ways r->filename may
be mangled ;)